• Communication is at the heart of everything that we will accomplish
• My hands-on approach means that you will always know what is going on AND there will be no stress for you
• You are the only person that I work for
• Working with a Realtor® ensures that you will receive the most for your money
• Loding Realty is backed by the #1 firm in Customer Service, Keller Williams
• Innovative research to ensure that you have the most up to date information when making your decisions
• Portion of commission stays within the community
• Buyers decide in the first eight seconds of seeing a home if they’re interested in buying it. Get out of your car, walk in their shoes and see what they see within the first eight seconds. – Barbara Corcoran, Business Commentator and Television Personality
• The house you looked at today and wanted to think about until tomorrow may be the same house someone looked at yesterday and will buy today.
• Typically, the research tells us, that a high quality real estate agent that really knows what they are doing will add more to the equation than they cost. Because people make mistakes when selling their own home – the mistakes are costly.
– Dave Ramsey, American Radio Show Host and Personal Finance Expert
How to Say It® to Seniors: Closing the Communication Gap with Our Elders
– David Solie
Being Mortal: Medicine and What Matters in the End
– Atul Gawande
Your Senior Housing Options
– Diane Masson
Creating Moments of Joy Along the Alzheimer's Journey:
A Guide for Families and Caregivers
– Jolene Brackey
I enthusiastically recommend Becky Loding as a top real estate agent in the greater Raleigh-Cary-Apex-Morrisville region. Becky is a super professional and friendly real estate agent. I live out-of-state and I needed to sell my mom's townhouse in Cary. Becky was recommended to me by people living in the Cary area. Becky guided me through all the state, county, and real estate forms. She provided a comprehensive market analysis so we could list the townhouse at an optimal price point. Becky worked directly with the HOA, and hired inspectors, painters, electricians to make sure the townhouse was in excellent condition prior to selling. Becky oversaw all improvements, repairs, and a final cleaning. She helped in moving furniture to storage and donation centers. She arranged and hosted two open houses. She reviewed, analyzed, and organized all offers, providing us with a list to help us decide on the best offer. Becky's dedication to us minimized my mom's stress and allowed me to spend more time with my mom rather than spending my time on the townhouse. We were very fortunate and thankful that we had Becky helping us through this experience.
Becky was very helpful in the recent sale of our home in Durham. She has a no-nonsense, straightforward approach that we found very refreshing. Becky was always very responsive and easily accessible. My wife and I both felt keeping our interests in mind was her #1 priority. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking to buy or sell a home in the Triangle area.
-Chris and Tara Floyd